The Queensland Government has information to help assess if you are eligible for the First Home Owner Grants. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing...
To be eligible for the FHOG, you must adhere to certain criteria:
You will be eligible for the grant if:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You are buying or building a brand new home.
- You will occupy the home as your principal place of residence (PPR) for at least 12 months, commencing within 12 months of settlement or completion of construction.
- Your spouse must not have previously owned a property in Australia that you lived in.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the date on which the applicant/s become entitled to possession of the home under the contract, which generally occurs on the date of settlement.